Maha Mrityunjaya Puja in Ujjain
Maha Mrityunjaya Puja Cost in Ujjain
Mahamrityunjaya puja is dedicated to Lord Shiva to avoid untimely death and get rid of disease, so no one ask you for Maha Mrityunjaya Puja cost in Ujjain. As Mrityunjaya is made out of two words i.e. Mrityu and jaya. Mrityu means death and Jaya means Victory. The Mahamrityunjaya puja is performed to achieve victory or Jaya over Mrityu or death. Mahamrityunjaya puja is the winner of death. Mahamrityunjaya puja banishes the fear of death forever from one’s life. It is possible to do this puja at home also, proper items should be required like Ganga water, cow, milk, ghee, honey, sugar, white cloth, holy thread (janeu), betel nut, basil and bael leaves, datura, Sandalwood paste, rice, lamp, incense, flowers, fruits and sweets, roli, sacred red and white thread, etc. are some of the essential items. If a person worships with Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra, person will get relief from all health problems and troubles and his life span may increase.
Mahamrityunjaya puja dispels all sorts of fears, fear of ghost, accidental death and disease etc. Mahamrityunjaya puja said to counter all the pain and trouble caused by planets, prolong life and lead to health, happiness and all round prosperity.
Benefit of Maha Mrityunjaya Puja in Ujjain
1. According to the Rigveda, Maha Mrityunjaya Homam paves the way to extend the life span of a person by reducing serious and immediate dangers in life.
2. The puja is performed for Longevity and healthy life.
3. This puja and Homam is also performed for extending life time, to purify the mind at the deep level.
4. This puja and Homam can be performed on birthdays for all round prosperity.
5. This puja fulfill all unfulfilled desires.
6. This puja is helpful in warding off sorrow and poverty.
7. It is done to overcome hardships in life.
8. This Puja helps those who have been threatened with death, suffering from illness, will get relief after performing this puja.
9. People get confidence, refreshment again and can start a new life after doing puja.
“Om Trayambakam Yajamahe, Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam,
Urvarukmiv Bandhanat, Mrityurmokshaya Mamratat”